Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Can Has Smiles?

I've been kind of tired/busy today and don't think I could write a great post right now, so here are some cute/funny pictures from icanhascheezburger.com.  This is such a fun site, and easy to waste time on (especially at night when you don't want to go to bed...and no, that's not to blame for me being tired today...entirely).




Any dream will do...




Wonder how many bars you can get in Catlantis?




This makes me think of "Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little."  I love words like tomfoolery.




Trussssst in me, jusssst in me.  Close your eyes, and trusssst in me...




Perhaps these two are conspiring together!  Excellent...stop repeating everything I say!



D'awwwww!  Anyone have a caption for this one?




We takes the precious!  Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!




Those poor toes never had a chance.



We ned 2 get u somb roller-sk8s.




 A useful pot to put things in!




GETITOFFGETITOFF!!!

Hope you've had a good Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love icanhascheezeburger..I waste so much time on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those r so funny. i like the one with the lemer. that ones funnier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I love the one with the the cat and turtle.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We takes the precious! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!" YESSSSS! Finally someone. who talks like us, precious!

    Caption: I'm sweeping the floor! (?)

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Those are hilarious and adorable!!! One of my friends loves all those kind of pictures XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete