Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 12

All-time favorite scene!

Again, I don't really know what my favorite is, but I've picked out one to talk about.

It's actually a deleted scene from Revenge of the Sith.

The Moons of Iego
In the part shown by the picture, Obi-Wan and Anakin are surrounded by droids on Grievous' ship at the beginning of the movie.  They plan their escape using hand motions and just enough amusing conversation for viewers to understand what's going on.  In The Clone Wars, Eeth Koth uses hand motions to silently communicate his location to the Jedi (translated by Obi-Wan), but they seem different enough that I like to think Obi-Wan and Anakin's code is something they invented themselves.

The rest of the clip is a great too.  I love the Obi-Wan/Anakin interaction - you can see that they're such good friends, and they seem to have fun together.  It's sad that their friendship falls apart soon after, but until then it's fantastic.

May the Force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more :)
    Yeah, it is really sad :(, definitely one of the saddest bits of the saga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I love that part. Some of their secret code is funny like the part where Obi-Wan plays with his mustache.

    I know it is really sad. :(

    ReplyDelete