Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 6

Seven favorite Christmas movies...

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas - if it wasn't already obvious from my previous posts.

2. It's Christmas Time Again, Charlie Brown - basically I like most Peanuts specials...

3. Mrs. Santa Claus - a musical introduced to me by a good friend.

4. Eloise at Christmastime - So fun and sweet.

5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - the classic TV special.

6. The Toy that Saved Christmas - Veggie Tales!

7. Santa vs. the Snowman - An entertaining comedy and one of my brother's favorites.

And so far I have watched none of these this year.  Like I said before, Christmas kind of sneaked up on me this year.  I'll try to get in Peanuts before Christmas, though.  Until tomorrow, may the Lord be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment