Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

1 Food and 1 Drink


Day 10 - If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?

Practical answer:

Water would probably be the best drink - fruit juice could help with vitamins but ultimately you probably need water the most.

For food, the best answer I can think of is pie.


I like pie though, so I'd be good. Covering the nutrient groups and having a variety is probably the best way to go, so I stay healthy and don't get so sick of the food that it's hard to eat.

Real answer:

Water and pasta.

4 comments:

  1. One can never get tired of water. xD And this makes me think of an old video I watched where someone said that salad would be there choice. It could be fruit salad, it could be green salad, it could be a salad of chocolate. Salad is just a mix of anything. xD

    Misty Kasumi*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh true, that's a good idea! Maybe Sam Winchester will go with only salad, and Dean only pie. XD

      Delete
  2. Water is definitely a must, so agreed! And PIE! :D Exactly, lots of different kinds.
    I like what you said in response to my sister's comment, btw XD So true!

    ReplyDelete