Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Musicals I've Seen


Day 20 - Concerts you have attended.

Hm, well, I don't remember going to any notable concerts, so you know what would be more interesting? Musicals! They have music so close enough, right? Here are the ones I remember seeing in person:

  • Aladdin Jr. (middle school)
  • Annie (professional)
  • Annie (children's threater)
  • Annie Jr. (middle school)
  • Anything Goes (high school)
  • Beauty and the Beast Jr. (middle school)
  • Fiddler on the Roof Jr. (children's theater)
  • Fiddler on the Roof (high school)
  • Fiddler on the Roof (community theater)
  • Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (community theater)
  • Les Miserables (high school)
  • Little House on the Prairie (professional)
  • Mulan Jr. (middle school)
  • The Music Man (community theater)
  • Oklahoma! (adults)
  • Oliver! (community theater)
  • Peter Pan (high school)
  • Singin' in the Rain (community theater)
  • Wizard of Oz Jr. (middle school)
  • You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (adults)

(By the way it was totally worth it to see Fiddler on the Roof three times and I would go again in a heartbeat)

10 comments:

  1. Musicals totally count :)
    That's cool that you've seen so many musicals! :) Which were your favorites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) The Music Man and Les Miserables stand out to me the most, because they are my favorites and were done very well. Many of these I saw because I knew someone in it, and that makes it more special. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lot!
    I love the story of Fiddler on the Roof but I've only ever seen the movie.
    I've seen A Christmas Story, The Wind in the Willows, and the H.M.S. Pinafore done professionally, Guys & Dolls and Cinderella on the high school level and Alice in Wonderland put on by a junior high. My high school did Les Mis this year but I didn't go D:
    I absolutely love musicals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely story. :) That's cool that you've seen those done! What are your favorite musicals overall?

      Delete
    2. Ooh, that's a tough one. I guess my favorite would be Les Miserables...the music is just amazing ^-^

      Delete
    3. Awesome, I'm there with you :D

      Delete
  3. WE NEED TO SEE LE MISERABLES TOGETHERRRRR!!!

    Misty Kasumi*

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great list :)

    I very much appreciate this as a new theater kid.

    ReplyDelete