Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Desktop

Day 12 - Screenshot your desktop


Here it is, and remarkably clean for me. The background is from the show Foyle's War, which is set in 1940s Britain, hence the not-TARDIS. I tend to stick a bunch of links and stuff on my desktop to look at later, and when it gets too messy I just throw it all in a folder, so that's what most of those folders are (though I went through and organized/deleted some stuff recently, go me). Then I have school stuff, a few pictures I just found for my Midsomer Murders blog, and a link for a radio show this is now reminding me to listen to.

What is your current desktop background?

8 comments:

  1. I like your background a lot!

    I set my desktop background to a picture I took of my oven on fire...
    I was baking cookies (awhile ago) and I got distracted and forgot the flour. Even though the consistency of the batter was strange, I went along with it because it was a new recipe, and the batter leaked all over and set the oven on fire. I smile to myself every time I see my desktop and it's a good reminder to be careful when baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Oh my :o Quite a story behind your picture!

      Delete
  2. Cool background! :) I like the not-the-TARDIS in the background XD Or maybe it IS the TARDIS and the Doctor is visiting that time period XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It's very possible, since David Tennant and Peter Capaldi were both on episodes of the show, and there are rumors that the head of MI5 might be a Slitheen... ;)

      Delete
  3. Nice desktop! (TARDISSSS)
    And I'll send a pic of my desktop. :)

    Misty Kasumi*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so coooool! It's amazing... XD

    My desktop is blue with nothing on it. But my phone background is Frodo hugging Sam. Sam is crying and its so sweet. I. LOVE. IT.

    Ohmygoodness Lover of Lembas! That is a story I wish I had. But, my mom being a baker and all it would've been a disgrace to set my oven on fire. It would even be disgraceful if I forgot the flour! But great story nonetheless. It made me laugh out loud. It caused a few stares lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awww your phone wallpaper. <3

      Oh my goodness XD

      Delete